Wednesday 3 July 2013

I've been gone for way too long...


I would firstly like to apologise to anyone that has been following this blog, as I haven't posted anything in a very very long time! I set myself the challenge of starting this blog and completing Sprinkle Of Glitter's 30 Day Snap and I didn't do it, and for that I am extremely annoyed at myself and very sorry to you, the reader.

I just haven't been feeling myself over the past few weeks, and I'm not quite sure why... I've just been really struggling with the momentum to do anything, I've been feeling really down all the time, but when I have needed to I've picked myself up. I'm not normally one to be down in the dumps, I see myself as quite a happy, jolly person (yes, I have my off days and moments when I'm angry or upset... but don't we all?!). I'm a life lover, no matter what happens, but recently that's just not been the case. 

So I thought that I needed to get all this out of my system and there is no better place than here. I'm not bothered if nobody reads this or even thinks that I'm just being silly, but as I'm writing this, I'm slowly starting to feel better about everything. Which for me, is a good thing.


I need to run this blog as a motivation for me, as something to keep my creative ideas following and to keep myself happy. I have some very interesting things happening throughout this month and I hope to post many of them on here!

I promise to do better

x


No comments:

Post a Comment