Tuesday 7 May 2013

Grazing in the sun...



My first Graze box arrived today!




After seeing the advert numerous times and knowing several people that have them delivered weekly or fortnightly, I thought it would be time to try one out for myself. 

It came with a lovely welcome booklet and discount codes to give to friends and family, allowing them to try it out!



They are such great ideas and are so easy to set up. All you have to do is visit https://www.graze.com/uk/products and sign up, adding in all your contact and payment details, take your pick from a selection of boxes, picking what day you want it to arrive and then its onto deciding what you want in your Graze box! They have a really easy to use system, whereby you select if you want to either Bin the product (it will never be sent to you), to Try the product, Like the product (for it to be sent occasionally) or Love to product (for it to be sent regularly). 

Having never had a Graze box before, I simply went through the options, binning everything I didn't like and selected try for the rest. And I received: Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack, The British Barbeque (basil bagettes, rosemary crostini, smoked almonds & seeds), Tutti Frutti (pineapple, cherry raisins, blueberry cranberries & raisins). My favourite from this selection has to be the Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack, I was sad to see is disappear so quickly!


From my first trail, I can successfully conclude that Graze boxes are amazing and I will continue my subscription! They are such a interesting and innovative idea and they allow you to feast when ever you want to, whilst still being healthy and enjoying foods you already like in a new way, all for the small price of £3.89. The handy containers also come in great use, as they are perfect for popping in your bag and grazing on the go.

I highly recommend that you try out a Graze box if you haven't already. And if you don't get on with them, then you can cancel your subscription whenever you want (but I don't see why you would want to do that!). 

As their slogan suggests, it really is 'Nature Delivered'. Well done Graze, I salute you! x






No comments:

Post a Comment