Sunday 5 May 2013

This is just the beginning!

Welcome to Amyyyyl.blogspot.co.uk!

 I have been contemplating starting a blog for a long while now, and have finally decided that it would be a good idea to start one! I wanted to a have a space that I could share my ideas, thoughts and feelings on various things that take place in my life and around the world, and there is no place better than a blog!

I will try my best to share new and interesting things on here regularly, if not daily.

 I'm interested in media, photography, radio, theatre production, music and all sorts of wonderful things, so I hope that I can share some of them with anyone who's willing to read. With a little motivation, I'm sure this will be very successful and I will thoroughly enjoy my time on here. 

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day x

P.S. Remember, this is just the beginning!


No comments:

Post a Comment