Monday 10 June 2013

30 Day Snap #7 #8 #9 | Cardiff Weekend Away


Over the weekend I visited Cardiff for a bit of time away. I was unable to post days 7, 8 and 9 due to being away which is why I'm posting them now. So here we go...


On the Friday I visited Cardiff city centre and what a beautiful city it is. I had never been before and so was very excited to visit the Wales Millennium Centre which is pictured above on the left. On the right had side it reads 'In these stones horizons sing' and it reads the same on the left had side but in Welsh. One the right is a picture of me outside the church where writer Roald Dahl was christened featuring my OOTD - Black Bodycon Dress (New Look), Leather jacket (Bank), Scarf (Primark), Sandels (New Look), Bag (New Look) and Necklace (Dorothy Perkins). I loved this outift, it's perfect for a casual day out in the sun (but as you can see from the photograph, it was a little windy) and its so easy to style for a night out too!



Saturday was another beautiful, sunny day and it was spent in Barry Island (Where Gavin & Stacey was filmed). Here I had, as it says on the pot, the most delicious ice cream from Marco's Coffee & Ice Cream Bar - this was Stacey's workplace during Gavin & Stacey!
. I got the Toffee Fudge flavour with a cheeky flake on top too, it was lovely.


It was back to Cardiff for the final day. It was a sight seeing day where I visited Cardiff Stadium, the castle and of course the local shops. Whilst walking to the castle through on of the back streets I spotted this amazing graffiti, depending on what it is and how its designed, I'm not always a fan of graffiti, but I loved this purely on the basis that the skill and detail that had gone into this work was incredible!

I had such a lovely weekend away, it was so nice to get away from everything and spend time doing whatever I wanted to, it was so enjoyable. 

Find out more about the 30 Day Snap here - Sprinkle of Glitter - 30 Day Snap. Are you taking part? Comment below with your blog so I can check out your posts!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment