Tuesday 11 June 2013

30 Day Snap #11 | The Art of Doing Nothing



Today my ears were greeted by one of the most amazing sounding albums in the whole world! Mark Owen has always been an huge idol of mine, I love all his previous albums and having had The Art of Doing Nothing on pre-order for a very long time, I'm so happy to finally be able to listen to it in full (after listening to the iTunes previews for weeks on end!!). I'm honestly blown away by the pure brilliance of this album and it's been on repeat ever since it landed on my doorstep this morning. Well done Markie, I love you!

Find out more about the 30 Day Snap here - Sprinkle of Glitter - 30 Day Snap. Are you taking part? Comment below with your blog so I can check out your posts! 

x

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I haven't heart this yet! I must check it out :) I love the title!

    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant, you must have a listen! X

      Delete
  3. I need to listen to this! Love the artwork on the cover!
    Rosie | my 30 day snaps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it! It's done by an artist called What Katie Drew, some of her other works are brilliant too X

      Delete
  4. I really like your snaps :)

    http://louloubella92.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I like yours too!! :)

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of Mark Owen, but you've gotten me interested in listening to this album. I love all of your snaps!

    http://sillyrabbit99.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! He's from a band called Take That, you should check them out too if you haven't heard of them already. And thankyou :)

      Delete