Monday 10 June 2013

30 Day Snap #10 | Getting Ready For Summer



It's all about getting that summer body! And so today I turned to gradual tanning. Garnier Summer Body is my go-to product when it comes to tanning as I'm no good when it goes to fake tan. It's such a reliable product, you can control how much you want, where you want it and overall I think its far easier to apply than fake tan. My new skin care routine now features Nivea's 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner. I'm loving this product so far, it makes your face feel silky smooth and removes any traces of make-up.

Find out more about the 30 Day Snap here - Sprinkle of Glitter - 30 Day Snap. Are you taking part? Comment below with your blog so I can check out your posts!

x


2 comments:

  1. I love Garnier summer body aswell, it's so natural and lovely :)

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete