Friday 14 June 2013

30 Day Snap #14 | Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head...





One minute it's bright sunshine and the next it looks like this! Where has our summer gone?! I think the rain is the way to sum up today so far, so when the sky decided to give us the next dose of the wet stuff along with a few scary rumbles of thunder, I quickly grabbed my camera and sat on the front doorstep snapping away and managed to get these two shots...

Find out more about the 30 Day Snap here - Sprinkle of Glitter - 30 Day Snap. Are you taking part? Comment below with your blog so I can check out your posts!

x

4 comments:

  1. Very cool and artsy shots! It's raining here too, so depressing after how gorgeous last week was :(

    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cool I love them! I don't mind rain at the moment because I'm revising so it means I don't have to look out the window at beautiful sunshine while learning about the structure of the heart :)

    http://randombrilliancewithme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! That is very true, at least you're not missing out on anything, best of luck with your revision and exams :)

      Delete