Thursday 6 June 2013

30 Day Snap #6 | Packing, Packing and More Packing...



Tomorrow I'm off to Cardiff for three days and so today was a busy packing day. This weekend has been planned for a very long time and so you can imagine how happy I am that its finally come around! I honestly can't wait to get away for a while, enjoy seeing the sights and of course, do some well earnt relaxing in the spa and pool.

Being away though does mean that I wont be able to post 30 Day Snaps #7, #8 and #9. But I'll be sure to get lots of photographs and post them on the Monday along with #10!

Find out more about the 30 Day Snap here - Sprinkle of Glitter - 30 Day Snap. Are you taking part? Comment below with your blog so I can check out your posts!

x

2 comments:

  1. i really love this image!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
    Let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you very much Janine! Just checked out your blog, definitely worth a follow! :)

    ReplyDelete