Monday 3 June 2013

30 Day Snap #2 and #3 | Sunshine



Day 2 and 3 I have decided to combine and both were spent out enjoying the beautiful weather we're having at the moment but also admiring the stunning flowers that are out in full bloom. Just like the picture of these Dicentra (Bleeding Hearts) that I took, they have to be one of my favourite flowers, I love them.

Find out more about the 30 Day Snap here - Sprinkle of Glitter - 30 Day SnapAre you taking part? Comment below with your blog so I can check out your posts!

x

5 comments:

  1. An amazing photo :)

    www.hernameistashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful picture.

    http://scrapbookofallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh those flowers are gorgeous!
    sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete