Tuesday 4 June 2013

30 Day Snap #4 | 7 Ways



It was another day outside in the sun for me but today I was accompanied by Jamie Sheerman's voice and his guitar. I met Jamie at my workplace during Pantomime season where he played Stinky in Dick Whittington and this was before I knew how much of a good singer he was. He recently uploaded a new song to his YouTube Channel called '7 Ways' which is one of the many songs he has written himself. I love it, it's such a beautiful song and a perfect one to enjoy in the sunshine!

Check out Jamie Sheerman here - Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | iTunes | Website

Find out more about the 30 Day Snap here - Sprinkle of Glitter - 30 Day Snap. Are you taking part? Comment below with your blog so I can check out your posts!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment