Saturday 1 June 2013

30 Day Snap #1 | Home

After not blogging for a while, I thought I might take on the 30 Day Snap challenge to get me blogging every day this month! The 30 Day Snap challenge involves taking a picture and writing a short blog everyday of the month to sum of your day and to let others know what you're up to. Being pretty new at blogging, this is all new to me and something I haven't done before. But being a lover of photography and now blogging, I'm sure i'm going to enjoy this! 




Today was simply a day at home for me and I have to be honest, it's one of my favourite places to be. It's where I'm able to relax and do whatever I want, it's my personal space and I love it. The weather was also beautiful, which was another bonus and what a way to start off June - I can't quite believe we're half way through the year already!

Find out more about the 30 Day Snap here - Sprinkle of Glitter - 30 Day Snap. Are you taking part? Comment below with your blog so I can check out your posts!

x

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely panoramic photo! I'm doing the 30 day snap too and I'd love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete