Wednesday 12 June 2013

30 Day Snap #12 | 'Sugar-and-spice...? And all things nice'



I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to reading plays and watching theatre shows, I just love it. (I'm lucky enough to have it as part of my job!) Today I picked up a copy of My Mother Said I Never Should by Charlotte Keatley. I've heard a lot about this play from friends and I understand its about four young girls from different generations that come up with a plan to kill their mothers. The title of this posts is one of the opening lines from the play. It seems very mysterious and intriguing and can't wait to give it a read tonight whilst snuggled up in bead with a lovely cuppa!

Find out more about the 30 Day Snap here - Sprinkle of Glitter - 30 Day Snap. Are you taking part? Comment below with your blog so I can check out your posts!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment